Friday, April 18, 2008

Roger Who? (Angela Phillips)

Angela Phillips, I could ask you a serious question like your take on the benefits of conceptually based mathematics teaching over the more traditional approach you used at the beginning of your career, but really what I’m dying to know is...
Now that you’ve taught with Roger all year, does he ever make a math mistake in front of the kids? Suzanne


Suz, In answer to your question, “Now that you’ve taught with Roger all year, does he ever make a math mistake in front of the kids?”, sadly, the answer is No! The man’s brain contains perfectly clear skies that are never clouded. Of course, I’ve tried to catch him making a mistake in front of the kids just to have some fun, but it’s not worked out to my advantage. Each time the result was my own error, indicating that my own brain contains partly cloudy skies. There’s the Weather Report on the former Meteorologist! Lookin’ for Sunny Days~ Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Angela, that does not giveme much of a list to COM-PI-LATE :-{

Peace,

T-cubed