Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blog Comments (Jenny Nash)

Question: Jenny,
We love the idea of blogging but we don't know where to start. How do you write a note to a new teacher? Deb and Michelle

WOW! First of all, THANK YOU so much for choosing me! I feel lucky to be the 1st to write in the book & the 1st to wear "Tink"!! It has been a lot of fun to wear & I have received a lot of compliments on it! (Not to mention causing Quite a commotion in my daughter's Pre-K class!!)

As far as adding a comment to my blog, it is really very simple. Underneath any post (article) you will see, in bold (and Italics, I think) where it says "0 comments." (Or 1 or 2 or however many!) Click on this! :) A pop-up "box" will appear. this is where you can enter your comment information.

Something to remember... I have set my blogs to require comments to be moderated. Your comment will NOT appear immediately. I will review it and "ok" it to be published as soon as possible. (This is to prevent inappropriate comments on our blog.)
Hope this helps!
Thanks!! Looking forward to reading new comments!!
:) Jenny

No comments: