Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Julie At Your Service (Julie Middleton)

Question: Dear Julie,
We all know that "Customer Service" is extremely important in our business, how and why do you maintain excellent customer service daily?
Moena

Dear Moena,
I have to say that it is not always easy to smile and be kind to every person that walks in the door, but I really do try to to that. I am a people pleaser and that makes me always wanting everyone to be happy, even those people who are furious about something and want to see someone right away. Sometimes all I have to do is listen and that makes them feel better. There are those that are never happy no matter what you do but you never know when you might actually make a difference in someone else's life--so I keep trying. I am always reminding my children that you should never underestimate the power of your actions. One small gesture can change a person's life. I really believe that we are put in each others lives to impact one another in some way.
Love, Julie Middleton

1 comment:

dayle timmons said...

Julie, You are a breath of fresh air at the counter each morning. Your smile- your positive attitude and your kindness are all the things we want to project to the public. You can't ever leave! dayle